You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Got 520+
Started by wodoo
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I'm pretty sure I saw roughly a 20 point difference between my Kaplan diagnostic and my actual score, and I usually see many of my students have significant score increases as well. A 509 on the diagnostic is phenomenal, and P/S is (in my opinion) the easiest section to raise your score in, so you're in great shape.
Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors
Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors
Hey @wodoo great MCAT score!
I am not sure what your plans are for which medical school you want to attend, but if you can get a 509-510 on the real test then that will be a good enough score for most medical schools.
I would recommend taking a few more practice test and go ahead and take the MCAT then focus on other aspects of your application.
I am not sure what your plans are for which medical school you want to attend, but if you can get a 509-510 on the real test then that will be a good enough score for most medical schools.
I would recommend taking a few more practice test and go ahead and take the MCAT then focus on other aspects of your application.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advice? You are at 510 on third party FLs that are known to be deflated. No way to know whether your are on track for 520+ until you have some AAMC FLs under your belt.
My advice is to try to chill. You might or might not hit 520+, which is 98%-ile in a very over achieving group. All you can do is your best, and you certainly do not need a score in the 98%-ile to be successful. Try to relax. 510s on TPR FLs suggests you are going to be just fine.
Trust your AAMC FL average and screw third party exams. I averaged like 515 on Altius FL’s but had 5 point improvement on AAMC FL’s and on the actual exam.
That score is cold, bro. Keep up the good work.7 weeks before my exam
View attachment 336000
D
deleted1048149
Find an Anki deck with P/S terms and just hit it HARD. You should be able to smash P/S out of the park with just wrote memorization, your other scores are solid and you're set up well if you keep pushing
D
deleted1048149
Princeton Review exam3 score is 515. thanks for your valuable advice. I had an Anki deck with P/S terms
View attachment 336826
Nice. Third parties can be deflated too, youre sitting in a good spot
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
an inspiration for the premeds to see your score improve over 6 months!
Similar threads
- Replies
- 19
- Views
- 16K
- Replies
- 5
- Views
- 601