Got a C in orgo test...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

orgoishard

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i just got back my first orgo exam...it was a 74% *sigh* so much for getting my hopes up for pharmacy school admission.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
just work hard and be optimistic if you really want to go to pharmacy school, dont let one C pull all your hopes down. my gpa was pretty low too in my opinion.
 
I think i got a c's on the first two and an high a and b on the last two tests of orgo 1 and i must have done good on the final...pulled off a B

B second semester
A lab.

Orgo is work, just go somewhere quiet and study,study every minute you can get( but still have some fun) don't aim for a c...continue aiming for as close to a A as possible and you'll atleast pull of a B. I think orgo was one of the hardest classes I took. Keep at it. 👍
 
I feel like i had one of the hardest orgo I professors ever, she graded on a curve so I ended up getting an A. Keep your head up, it's a hard class. I got a C in human anatomy & phys I, might end up with a C in a & p II as well, but hopefully a B. I love learning this stuff ironically, but the tests are freaking hard and TIMED! 3 main tests, 65 questions including 4 short answer/essay in 60 min...
 
I feel like i had one of the hardest orgo I professors ever, she graded on a curve so I ended up getting an A. Keep your head up, it's a hard class. I got a C in human anatomy & phys I, might end up with a C in a & p II as well, but hopefully a B. I love learning this stuff ironically, but the tests are freaking hard and TIMED! 3 main tests, 65 questions including 4 short answer/essay in 60 min...

geez! where do you go to school??
 
I got 75 on the test but it's still a solid B =P
The grading scale is kinda different...

>85 A
84-80 A-
79-78 B+
77-70 B
69-68 B-
67-66 C+
65-53 C
52-50 C-
49-47 D+
46-39 D
<38 F
 
I got 75 on the test but it's still a solid B =P
The grading scale is kinda different...

>85 A
84-80 A-
79-78 B+
77-70 B
69-68 B-
67-66 C+
65-53 C
52-50 C-
49-47 D+
46-39 D
<38 F

wow..i could have gotten a B if i was in your class then