Got accepted but what will they say after hearing this?!!!!

Started by msa786
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

msa786

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I got accepted to NYCPM but I think I might have to repeat one class next semester. I am a senior right now in my last semester. What will happen? Will that affect my acceptance? Its only ONE class otherwise everything is perfect. God I have never been so stressed in my entire life.
 
I don't think you should worry about it at all. Most schools don't require a bachelors degree, so if you wont get your degree due to a failure in a class then you will probably have to make up that class while your in Pod school. Other than that if you've already been accepted than I wouldn't worry about it.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
call the school and ask them

I think that this is the best advice. Being accept does not guarantee anything, students have lost their spots at schools. Everything is on your application is validated by the admission's staff. Cover your rear and call them.
 
So I got accepted to NYCPM but I think I might have to repeat one class next semester. I am a senior right now in my last semester. What will happen? Will that affect my acceptance? Its only ONE class otherwise everything is perfect. God I have never been so stressed in my entire life.

yeah, just be upfront and honest. hopefully, honesty still counts for something these days. good luck.