Got accepted but what will they say after hearing this?!!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

msa786

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I got accepted to NYCPM but I think I might have to repeat one class next semester. I am a senior right now in my last semester. What will happen? Will that affect my acceptance? Its only ONE class otherwise everything is perfect. God I have never been so stressed in my entire life.

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think you should worry about it at all. Most schools don't require a bachelors degree, so if you wont get your degree due to a failure in a class then you will probably have to make up that class while your in Pod school. Other than that if you've already been accepted than I wouldn't worry about it.

call the school and ask them

Members don't see this ad :)
call the school and ask them

I think that this is the best advice. Being accept does not guarantee anything, students have lost their spots at schools. Everything is on your application is validated by the admission's staff. Cover your rear and call them.

So I got accepted to NYCPM but I think I might have to repeat one class next semester. I am a senior right now in my last semester. What will happen? Will that affect my acceptance? Its only ONE class otherwise everything is perfect. God I have never been so stressed in my entire life.

yeah, just be upfront and honest. hopefully, honesty still counts for something these days. good luck.