Got in to LECOM Bradenton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bamboo511

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Whoooooo, i just got a phone call from Dr Levin telling me i've been accepted to pharmacy school, i'm sooooooooooooo excited.

Thanx to SDN and everyone on this site, you all have been really helpful.

GOD IS FAITHFUL :D :D :D

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on your acceptance!! :thumbup:

Congrats bamboo,

I'm glad we both got good news today!! I'm so relieved now. I was getting really worried that I wouldn't get in anywhere this year.

Members don't see this ad :)
Congrats Lisa

whoo we get to be class mates

nope not yet, i'm going to schedule a tour for the 19th.

did you guys visit campus?

No, I have not been there yet. You went today, right? How was it? How's the housing like? My husband and I have a home in St. Pete but it's a long commute!!

I was accepted about 2 weeks ago...I received my acceptance letter stating that I needed to send in my deposit by March 24. IS the deposit the only thing we need to send in by that date? Are they going to send us forms for immunizations and the other things they need?

I was accepted about 2 weeks ago...I received my acceptance letter stating that I needed to send in my deposit by March 24. IS the deposit the only thing we need to send in by that date? Are they going to send us forms for immunizations and the other things they need?

For now you need to send in your deposit with the signed marticulation agreement. I was told today that they havent made the forms for the immunization shots. They will have it done by may or june (kinda late) and send it to those who have been accepted, so we can have time to get the shots in the summer.