Got interview to ICO but.....

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trah23

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Well I got an interview to ICO but considering how late it is in the application process, I was wondering if anyone know how many seats they had filled. If they only got like 10 spots left then im not even gonna waste my time flying up there, its just getting to damn hectic.

thanks in advance:thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

I do not know the exact number but when I called and asked a couple weeks ago, they said that their class is almost full. They just keep interviewing throughout april in case people drop out of their spots or to be put on a waitlist.

Well, I think it really comes down to how much you really care about getting accepted to ICO. Did you get acceptances elsewhere? If so, and you are satisfied with the school(s) you were accepted to, I probably wouldn't bother because I know it is very costly to go to these interviews.

I'm from CA and I spent about $1500 (plane ticket, hotels, shopping, other costs) going to NYC and Chicago for my school interviews. I thought it would be a complete waste of money if I simply went for there for the interviews, so I stayed 1 week at both cities and had a blast. This way, I knew I wouldn't feel bad if I didn't get in to the school or not.

I thought I had wanted to stay in CA for school, but seeing the school facilities, meeting the professors, students, and getting the feel for the environment really changed my perspective on where I wanted to pursue my education. Although I got into a school in CA, I'm choosing to go to ICO now.

So think about it. If you've never been to Chicago, then why not treat yourself to a mini-vacation?

Members don't see this ad :)
Also, if you interview well, you could be placed top of the waiting list..so consider that too.

Good point ykim. I got the weekend to explore chicago and even go to the concert before my interview at ICO. Mini vacation...I'd say bring it on =)

Well, I think it really comes down to how much you really care about getting accepted to ICO. Did you get acceptances elsewhere? If so, and you are satisfied with the school(s) you were accepted to, I probably wouldn't bother because I know it is very costly to go to these interviews.

I'm from CA and I spent about $1500 (plane ticket, hotels, shopping, other costs) going to NYC and Chicago for my school interviews. I thought it would be a complete waste of money if I simply went for there for the interviews, so I stayed 1 week at both cities and had a blast. This way, I knew I wouldn't feel bad if I didn't get in to the school or not.

I thought I had wanted to stay in CA for school, but seeing the school facilities, meeting the professors, students, and getting the feel for the environment really changed my perspective on where I wanted to pursue my education. Although I got into a school in CA, I'm choosing to go to ICO now.

So think about it. If you've never been to Chicago, then why not treat yourself to a mini-vacation?

Because some people have better things to do.