Got into a fight with my roommate over email

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Based on the replies I'd really like to know what the OP was.

Yeah, make sure you quote the OP when replying to it, it sucks for us coming later :D

Yeah I can't believe OP was unedited for ~21 hours and no one quoted it. Curiosity killed the suncrusher :(

Members don't see this ad.

Here is the original post. Google cache remembers everything. You cannot simply delete your mistakes. Let this be a reminder to anyone reading and thinking of posting a useless thread like this one in the future.
router1 said:
I recently got into a fight with my roommate over email. Essentially what happened was he recently damaged my property, which he had no permission to use in the first place. So I expressed my frustration by banging the dishwasher door loudly, which he went and complained to the RA about. He felt it was "threatening" We haven't been on speaking terms since the beginning of the school year. The RA came talked us about individually

I send him an email asking for compensation or a replacement. He replaces the property with something completely different. I say that won't do. He sends an extremely condescending reply back to me, which set me off and I send him a crassly worded email where I call him some bad names ie "scumbag", "*******" and "ass****". The email gets forwarded to the student housing coordinator by the RA who had been CC'ed on all of these emails. The coordinator now wants to meet with us to see if we violated any school policies

I regret I let this ******* get to me but do you this will adversely affect my standing at school. Based on the context, do you think I could get kicked out of medical school over this email? Our school is big on professionalism, etc.

Thank you for your feedback.

In case anybody is wondering, we resolved it like grownups. We might have said some bad things to each other buts it done with. Over! Kaput!

In reality, he is a good guy. And, since I don't like to toot my own horn, I'll let him be the judge of me

Now hopefully, this puts an end to this garbage thread. And, again I learned my lesson don't start threads on SDN unless it has to do with medicine because medical students behind a computer are *******s and ******s

Peace out everybody. On towards 260+ land.

Members don't see this ad :)
In case anybody is wondering, we resolved it like grownups. We might have said some bad things to each other buts it done with. Over! Kaput!

In reality, he is a good guy. And, since I don't like to toot my own horn, I'll let him be the judge of me

Now hopefully, this puts an end to this garbage thread. And, again I learned my lesson don't start threads on SDN unless it has to do with medicine because medical students behind a computer are *******s and ******s

Yea looks like you learned a lot man. Good luck on the 260+! :thumbup:

What did you say in the email to resolve this issue with the person you live with?

Google cache remembers everything.

381.jpg

Now hopefully, this puts an end to this garbage thread. And, again I learned my lesson don't start threads on SDN unless it has to do with medicine because medical students behind a computer are *******s and ******s.

yes...that was the lesson you needed to learn...

yes...that was the lesson you needed to learn...

This thread needs to end. People, get on with your lives. There is nothing more here. My hatred for medical students and physicians is increasing by the day.

This thread needs to end. People, get on with your lives. There is nothing more here. My hatred for medical students and physicians is increasing by the day.

:thumbup:

Here is the original post. Google cache remembers everything. You cannot simply delete your mistakes. Let this be a reminder to anyone reading and thinking of posting a useless thread like this one in the future.

Lolololol

Had a problem so he slams the dishwasher? Lololol