Got into liu!!!!

Started by STAR3URY
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If you have a bachelor's degree, all u need r the pre reqs and 27 social science credits. If you dont, I rememeber reading in the student handbook, that there is room to take non science and math once in the program. I suggest you read the handbook on the LIU site.
Ah, I just read it, I did not see the part about taking non scince and math once in the program, however if I can get my assc chemistry degree the problem might just be solved! Thanks a lot!
 
Ah, I just read it, I did not see the part about taking non scince and math once in the program, however if I can get my assc chemistry degree the problem might just be solved! Thanks a lot![/QUOTE
When you write assc do u mean associates? U need a bachelor in order to not have 2 take the literature classes
 
Hey whats up, if any one did not get the acceptance today saturday ,may the 1st, does that mean their waitlisted. The people i know who got accepted their letter said April, 29, 2010, and got it yesterday on friday. Im so scared right now am i on the waiting list :scared: