Got my first interview invite!

Started by kies89
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kies89

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an interview invite from Concordia 😛

I am still working on supplemental essays for other schools, but it feels great to get an interview invite!


but can't really find much information about Concordia from SDN so I am a bit worried as well.

Anyways, good luck everyone!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just got an interview invite from Concordia 😛

I am still working on supplemental essays for other schools, but it feels great to get an interview invite!


but can't really find much information about Concordia from SDN so I am a bit worried as well.

Anyways, good luck everyone!

Congrats!! How early did you submit your applications?