Got my preliminaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bareitashvilli

Pharmacy Student
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
well I took it today it was grueling.

Second Pcat: (2017)
(More Bio Classes under my belt)
Biology: 85
Chemistry: 78
Reading: 37
Quantitative: 51
Percentile: 66

On the First Pcat: (Taken 2016)
Verbal: 43
Biology: 35
Chemistry: 51
Reading: 5
Quantitative: 27
Composite: 23

Well those two areas screwed me. But I think I will take my chances because I like my science scores.
 
Last edited:
You've improved a lot since the first time, that's for sure! I also agree you should take your chances. 🙂

Yeah in any case I'll just get some pcat math tutoring and do what I did for bio and chem in the case of a retake. Still I have other credentials that will help me gain an interview.