Got my result NBDE Part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

goodluckall

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Got my result in 14 days. Passed.

My preparation method :

Started with Kaplan Lecture Notes and went through the topics for 2 weeks.
Then did the dental deck. Latest.
Then did the ASDA papers 3 times.

I am selling all materials. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested to buy those from me.

Good luck everyone.

Members don't see this ad.

Yay! I passed my NBDE part 1
Please let me know if you would like to have my material (Kaplan, Decks, ASDA papers). Thanks.
Good luck!

congratulations guys!

one question..should i memorize each n every thing from decks or shud i just go thru thoroughly?

secondly, shud i do all the asda papers? also before 1980s?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
what about asda papers? should i do all of them? or shud i skip the ones before 1980?

hey, can u guys share how the exam.was? I mean the level of exam. Was it close to asda? Were there any repeats? Were the questions easily understandable?. I mean if I prepare thoroughly like I do decks twice, and asda thrice, would I be able to do it?.. thoroughly as in fully in and out. im just doing decks and first aid. and asda as i have very little time.

Reading decks line by line is very important,I did ASDA from G to N.There are not too many repeats of ASDA.You can easily understand the questions,Gud luck!

Thanks for the quick reply, really appreciate it and a big Congrats from me to all those who cleard!:)

hi
wanted a suggestion i have 2007 decks is it good idea to get new decks or 2010 will be fine too.also looking for asda papers.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey do u still have the N series? if you still have them can u please let me know, it would be a big help.

hey i am new to the forum ..jus read your post . congrats on your results ..i also wanted the n series asda released papers can you please help ...my email is [email protected]

Hello! I gave my exam on 17th too. And I passed as well. Got my result today! Yay! Good luck to all others. :)

Got my NBDE Part I results and I passed!!! :soexcited:
All glory to God!!!! :bow:

Study methods employed:

MAIN: First Aid
Supplemental: Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple
Review Materials: Released Exams

Got my NBDE Part I results and I passed!!! :soexcited:
All glory to God!!!! :bow:

Study methods employed:

MAIN: First Aid
Supplemental: Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple
Review Materials: Released Exams
Congrats!!!! :D Can you please tell us your input on how you studied? Like How was the exam vs the released exams? How much time you spent? etc....
Really appreciate if you can help us too. Thanks!! And Congrats once again!!!