Got my result NBDE Part 1

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

goodluckall

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got my result in 14 days. Passed.

My preparation method :

Started with Kaplan Lecture Notes and went through the topics for 2 weeks.
Then did the dental deck. Latest.
Then did the ASDA papers 3 times.

I am selling all materials. Please email me at [email protected] if you are interested to buy those from me.

Good luck everyone.
 
congratulations guys!

one question..should i memorize each n every thing from decks or shud i just go thru thoroughly?

secondly, shud i do all the asda papers? also before 1980s?

Thanks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hey, can u guys share how the exam.was? I mean the level of exam. Was it close to asda? Were there any repeats? Were the questions easily understandable?. I mean if I prepare thoroughly like I do decks twice, and asda thrice, would I be able to do it?.. thoroughly as in fully in and out. im just doing decks and first aid. and asda as i have very little time.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Got my NBDE Part I results and I passed!!! :soexcited:
All glory to God!!!! :bow:


Study methods employed:

MAIN: First Aid
Supplemental: Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple
Review Materials: Released Exams
 
Got my NBDE Part I results and I passed!!! :soexcited:
All glory to God!!!! :bow:


Study methods employed:

MAIN: First Aid
Supplemental: Clinical Microbiology Made Ridiculously Simple
Review Materials: Released Exams
Congrats!!!! 😀 Can you please tell us your input on how you studied? Like How was the exam vs the released exams? How much time you spent? etc....
Really appreciate if you can help us too. Thanks!! And Congrats once again!!!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad