got my score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

marie15

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, i can't say that i'm not disappointed but then again, it could be worse. so i'm gonna spare everyone my complaining and whining and just vent a little. well, not really vent.

i could go on and on about how i wished my score is higher but i'm not. what i will say is that, i got my score today. i passed. and i will move on. that is the score i got and although not as high as i had wanted, i am grateful I passed and then move on to applying to programs.

i'll just have to suck it up and go on with the rest of things i have to do. it is not the end of everything. although i do realize that many would be grateful to be where i am.

on to the next step in my journey... i just wish ecfmg would scan those documents faster!!!

good luck to everyone else!

Members don't see this ad.

congrats, now enjoy life after the CK. im wrapping up my CK prep. i just cant wait to be done with it

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey man, don't sweat the small stuff. You passed!!!!!!!!!! Hurray! And truth be told, most of will always wish we did better. You did not kill anyone, give them the wrong med, cause some serious complication. You passed your test!

And that test was HARD. I don't remember if I wrote this b4 but I never even thought about failing that test until I was taking that moFo... Had to keep talking myself off the ledge.

Keep your head up, keep moving on! You go which your bad ass!

Keep your head up, keep moving on! You go which your bad ass!

haha! thanks. i was bummed out! but i got over it. this score is not everything! i guess i just didn't expect it, that's all. it shocked me!! :eek: haha. oh well.

... moving on. :cool:

How did you do on the Usmleworld questions, Marie?

At least you're being honest about your score and not claiming a 265 score w hen you didn't really get one.

Everybody in the score thread seems to have made a minimum of 250 on the step 2ck.

I take my step 2ck at the end of October. :scared:

i call those press releases (re: posted scores that seem extraordinarily high and everyone jsut seem to get them... hmmmmmn) :laugh:

i actually didn't do USMLEWORLD. big shocker huh? maybe i should've but i felt i had more than adequate questions to do.

good luck on your exam.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well, i can't say that i'm not disappointed but then again, it could be worse. so i'm gonna spare everyone my complaining and whining and just vent a little. well, not really vent.

i could go on and on about how i wished my score is higher but i'm not. what i will say is that, i got my score today. i passed. and i will move on. that is the score i got and although not as high as i had wanted, i am grateful I passed and then move on to applying to programs.

i'll just have to suck it up and go on with the rest of things i have to do. it is not the end of everything. although i do realize that many would be grateful to be where i am.

on to the next step in my journey... i just wish ecfmg would scan those documents faster!!!

good luck to everyone else!

Congrats! Hopefully ECFMG will be faster at scanning/uploading!