Got no calls during SOAP for FM after pathology residency termination, PLEASE ADVISE!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Would you give an example about how to word the answer to make it not specialty specific?
“I got terminated midyear in my prior program because I wasn’t producing slides at the required pace. I didn’t want to leave medicine so this was difficult but it allowed me the time to work on my efficiency and further develop my knowledge base. I’m ready to move forward with my training and think I can provide my program with a more prepared resident now than I did then.”

Members don't see this ad.

“I got terminated midyear in my prior program because I wasn’t producing slides at the required pace. I didn’t want to leave medicine so this was difficult but it allowed me the time to work on my efficiency and further develop my knowledge base. I’m ready to move forward with my training and think I can provide my program with a more prepared resident now than I did then.”
Thank you so much! Really appreciate it.