Goucher 2008 Start Date

Started by scorps
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

scorps

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can someone tell me when in June Goucher classes start this year?

Also, is Goucher already full? I know it's rolling admission, so I was wondering if anyone knew...

Thanks so much!
 
The optional math review session starts June 2 and orientation is June 16....
I don't know if they've still got spots open but just call and ask. They understand it would be a waste of time for you to apply if they're full so I think they'd tell you.
 
The optional math review session starts June 2 and orientation is June 16....
I don't know if they've still got spots open but just call and ask. They understand it would be a waste of time for you to apply if they're full so I think they'd tell you.

Spots in the class are typically held open through April. Apply!