Governors State Interview

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

JessTheNervousPre-PTMess

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi!

Long story short I have an interview with Governors State tomorrow and am looking for any advice I can get! The decisions so far have not been going very well so please let me know anything at all!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
YAYY!! Congrats!!! I'm waitlisted :/ buuuut optimistic. fingers crossed lol!
Thank you so much! 🙂
You got this!!!! I doubt everyone will accept a spot. I have yet to hear from some school so I am gonna wait it out for a little.

They email so late! I got the email at 9:39pm
 
Thank you so much! 🙂
You got this!!!! I doubt everyone will accept a spot. I have yet to hear from some school so I am gonna wait it out for a little.

They email so late! I got the email at 9:39pm


Hahah thanks I hope so!! Nice, best of luck with any of the other schools you're hoping to get into!! So exciting 🙂

And right? So late!
 
Hahah thanks I hope so!! Nice, best of luck with any of the other schools you're hoping to get into!! So exciting 🙂

And right? So late!
Thank you! Best of luck to you too!!!

When was your interview? I had mine on the 9th at 10:20am
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I got accepted too!! And congrats! I will be attending there. I am so excited! Is there a FB group or something so we can talk to other potential classmates?

Dude congrats!! Question-were you accepted straight away, or off the waitlist? I'm so curious if the waitlist is moving at all
 
Dude congrats!! Question-were you accepted straight away, or off the waitlist? I'm so curious if the waitlist is moving at all

I was admitted straight away. But don't lose hope. I talked to Dr. Diers during the interview and he said that the wait list usually moves around 20 or so. Again I don't know if that will be true this time around. But stay strong and contact him about questions. He's so nice I honestly don't think he would mind. Best of luck!
 
I was admitted straight away. But don't lose hope. I talked to Dr. Diers during the interview and he said that the wait list usually moves around 20 or so. Again I don't know if that will be true this time around. But stay strong and contact him about questions. He's so nice I honestly don't think he would mind. Best of luck!

Nice! And ahh thanks, that's very encouraging and helpful. I've been debating it, but you're right, I think I may reach out to him. Best of luck to you too future DPT!!
 
I got accepted too!! And congrats! I will be attending there. I am so excited! Is there a FB group or something so we can talk to other potential classmates?
I'm not sure if anyone has started one yet! Maybe after the decision deadline there will be one 🙂
 
Hi guys! I had my interview on 12/13, and received my acceptance email on 12/14. I was back and forth between Midwestern in Downers Grove, and GSU, but I decided on GSU because of the short commute and cost of tuition. Glad to meet some of my future classmates! Congrats everyone :claps: