GPA < 3.0 and interview?

Started by Katalio
This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Katalio

SDN Angel
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just for curiousity... anyone here got into optometry school with a GPA lower than 3.0 and is wiling to share their exp?? I know there are ppl how has lower than 3.0 and went in..but just wanna know what I can do in improve my qualifications.chances of getting in if GPA < 3.0.

Also, woudl they tell you that they wont' interview/will interview you ? Or does it get dumped if u don't reach their qualification?

Any advices would be greatly appreciated! =)

Katalio
 
Katalio said:
Just for curiousity... anyone here got into optometry school with a GPA lower than 3.0 and is wiling to share their exp?? I know there are ppl how has lower than 3.0 and went in..but just wanna know what I can do in improve my qualifications.chances of getting in if GPA < 3.0.

Also, woudl they tell you that they wont' interview/will interview you ? Or does it get dumped if u don't reach their qualification?

Any advices would be greatly appreciated! =)

Katalio

i think there are always those with gpa's below 2.5, but you just need to make sure you have good extra curriculars