akstylish

10+ Year Member
Mar 12, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
I plan to go to UCLA dental school, but I'm worried about my gpa. What is the average gpa of students who got into UCLA dental school? And do the admissioners look at gpa more or grades for each class? I think I can get 3.6gpa when I graduate, but I'm sure I'm giong to get at least 2B's. How likely do you think I'll be accepted aside from the interveiw?

Dentisting

Pure Awesome
10+ Year Member
Nov 17, 2006
FL
www.facebook.com
Status
Pre-Dental
I plan to go to UCLA dental school, but I'm worried about my gpa. What is the average gpa of students who got into UCLA dental school? And do the admissioners look at gpa more or grades for each class? I think I can get 3.6gpa when I graduate, but I'm sure I'm giong to get at least 2B's. How likely do you think I'll be accepted aside from the interveiw?
What is your GPA now?

They probably look at your overall GPA first, and then check out how you did in each classes... Probably the pre-reqs first.

Regmata

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Feb 29, 2004
Visit site
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Even with all of the applicable information, nobody here can give you a valid answer...your GPA is not the only factor.

However, I wouldn't worry too much if a few B's are the only things messing up your application.

blooh

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 28, 2007
Status
Pre-Dental
dont worry bout that now, get your grades first and then decide
i thought i was going to get a 4.0gpa in college boy was i wrong

major gpa: 3.1
BCP gpa: 3.8

About the Ads