GPA calc/mail date

Started by runner618
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

runner618

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone,
i had issues with a transcript not being received, and PTCAS finally got it last week. how long will it take for them to calculate GPA and mail my app? i know the website says 4-5 weeks but i notice a lot of you are already receiving interview offers so i'd assume it's less than that!
 
I think it took me slightly over a week, but I applied really early so that probably made it a lot faster. I think most people get it way faster than 4-5 weeks, but you can't really count on that.