GPA calculated!!!!??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Glycogen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wonder how many of you guys already had your GPA calculated.I just checked my AADSAS and noticed that,mine is calculated today and they said that they already sent it out to schools!!
It is a little bit freaky,they said it would take 4 to 8 weeks and that is why I sent it way early,though I don't take my test until 2nd week of July.So what is going to happen?
I mean sending out to school without DAT until July is pointless.Is not it?
These people are fast at AADSAS!!!:oops:

Members don't see this ad.

So you're printout has already been mailed to your school? How? I've had all my stuff in for 2 weeks now (including my gpa calculated for 2 weeks) and mine has not been mailed!

I just checked my AADSAS and noticed that,mine is calculated today and they said that they already sent it out to schools!!

What????????!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine was verified about 2 weeks ago, and has not been sent out yet.

I need to call AADSAS. :eek:

Members don't see this ad :)
AADSAS told me that they weren't going to start mailing out until mid-to-late june. Maybe this person is mistaken?

I guess so. And customer service is closed until Monday.

Don't freak out!
I did not mean that my AADSAS is allll ready on admission desk,I meant as you all might see on your GPA page it saiys that all the schools have instant access to you GPA and all your application.Schools start to review that once they receive their check I think and in case of few of they wich asked fr supplemental now.
I did not try to come up with a news,my thread had Q tone,I am confused with the whole thing,I just don't see the reason why I send it out this early.

Don't freak out!
I did not mean that my AADSAS is allll ready on admission desk,I meant as you all might see on your GPA page it saiys that all the schools have instant access to you GPA and all your application.Schools start to review that once they receive their check I think and in case of few of they wich asked fr supplemental now.
I did not try to come up with a news,my thread had Q tone,I am confused with the whole thing,I just don't see the reason why I send it out this early.

Maybe you read this sentence
"Part of this service, AADSAS sends a printed copy of your application via UPS to all of your designated schools, which may take up to 2 weeks in the mail,"

as "Part of this service, AADSAS SENT a printed copy of your application via UPS to all of your designated schools, which may take up to 2 weeks in the mail." ?

Maybe you read this sentence
"Part of this service, AADSAS sends a printed copy of your application via UPS to all of your designated schools, which may take up to 2 weeks in the mail,"

as "Part of this service, AADSAS SENT a printed copy of your application via UPS to all of your designated schools, which may take up to 2 weeks in the mail." ?

Hey Bruinlove, I was checking your predent and noticed your Gchem is pretty good,I was wonder how did you study for this part.I think I am doing alright on the other parts except Gchem.Do you have any suggestions?
Thanks.Regarding sent vs. send,I have not read it that way,I repeat myself that school have instant access to our AADSAS.

I used Kaplan blue book for studying both G.chem and O.chem.
Kaplan's class is useless crap, but their materials are good.

I used Kaplan blue book for studying both G.chem and O.chem.
Kaplan's class is useless crap, but their materials are good.

I have that and I took the class which as you said was complete waste of money and time.Well,I'll go over that again.
Thank you.