GPA Calculation Question

Started by Val33
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Val33

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I just approved my coursework yesterday, because I paid for the coursework entry fee and PTCAS messed up a few things so I had to handle those before I could move on. Some of the deadlines for my schools are october 1st and it says that it takes up to 4-5 weeks for them to calculate my GPA's. My question is, will I miss the deadline because my GPA's are not calculated (this is the only area of my application that is not completed)? thank you
 
The deadline is when all documents must arrive to PTCAS, not the schools. You're fine.
 
You are the second person who has recently posted that PTCAS screwed up grade entering. This might be a good item to poll the crowds and get the info out there if it's not a good choice.

(Agree with above, as long as you have submitted everything, you are good. It doesn't have to be completed by 1 Oct)