GPA calculations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sme309

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
My transcript was received from optomCAS a few days ago, and I was wondering how long it takes for them to do the GPA calculations, or do I do that separately by myself? I am just a little confused with this as it is my first time applying.

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I entered all of my coursework in the coursework section. They received my transcripts in September. Then, I E-submitted on the 11th of October. They say it takes up to four weeks after submitting, but on October 24th, they had my calculated GPA up. My application will be sent out in the next mailing. Hope that helps.

They won't calculate your GPA until after you submit your completed application(aka after you pay them).

Members don't see this ad :)
They received my transcript in August. I submitted the third week of October and my gpa was calculated in two weeks (which is pretty fast). They seem to be processing them rather quickly this time of year

I submitted it on Oct. 22 and they finished calculating the GPA today.

They do the GPA calculations after you submit your application.
I submitted the application on October 20th and they calculated GPA on October 30th. It was mailed out November 1st. They did it rather quickly.

They do the GPA calculations after you submit your application.
I submitted the application on October 20th and they calculated GPA on October 30th. It was mailed out November 1st. They did it rather quickly.

I submitted October 11. It was calculated October 23. It was mailed November 1. Lucky duck you. Yours caught up to mine, and you submitted 9 days later!

I started college back in 2001 will it take the full amount of time or does anyone have the experience of it being calculated and mailed pretty quickly either way?

I have a feeling it will take the same amount of time.

i submitted on 11/7 and it was verified today.....my GPA went up! only marginally but still it went up ::sigh:: they are processed pretty quickly i guess