GPA calculator (excel file)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lolobend86

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys 😳)

I was kind of quiet last admissions cycle but I thought I'd pop in and say hello! I created an excel spreadsheet to help with all those GPA calculations... It's based on the 4.0 scale. I recommend saving the blank document then making separate files for each calculation...(i.e. I have a sep. file for prereq calculations at each school I am applying to)

Anyway-I just thought it would be helpful so I wanted to share...

good luck with all your applications
 

Attachments

This is excellent, thank you! I can barely work excel so I'm glad you did the hard work for me, haha. 👍