tootoo30

Account Closed!
10+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2007
Status
Pharmacist
Okay someone asked me to show them how to create their own GPA calculator so I am attaching a copy of my GPA calculator for anyone that wants to utilize it. When inserting your classes try to group your science classes together, your math classes together and the other classes together. This makes it easier when creating formulas in excel. I don't know how the quarter system works so I can only help those that are on semester systems. You can delete my information and insert your own, the spread sheet will still compute everything for you, the formulas are already in place. Hope this helps anyone in need.
View attachment GPA Calculator.xls

iduwanna

10+ Year Member
May 2, 2008
Status
Pre-Medical
Okay someone asked me to show them how to create their own GPA calculator so I am attaching a copy of my GPA calculator for anyone that wants to utilize it. When inserting your classes try to group your science classes together, your math classes together and the other classes together. This makes it easier when creating formulas in excel. I don't know how the quarter system works so I can only help those that are on semester systems. You can delete my information and insert your own, the spread sheet will still compute everything for you, the formulas are already in place. Hope this helps anyone in need.
View attachment 10377
Thanks.

Does anyone know how to add more rows? I took a lot of classes.

PrepharmKID

10+ Year Member
May 15, 2008
Arizona
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
right click on the number of a row where you want to add an extra row above it and select insert. BAM!

cinnamoroll12

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 16, 2007
Status
Pharmacy Student
right click on the number of a row where you want to add an extra row above it and select insert. BAM!
That's what I did, but for some reason it wouldn't properly calculate science or science/math gpa.

PrepharmKID

10+ Year Member
May 15, 2008
Arizona
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
That's what I did, but for some reason it wouldn't properly calculate science or science/math gpa.
Yeah, you'll have to look at where the actual numbers end up posting and change the number and letter codes.

Basically you want to make sure a few things:
1. The totals for credits is all of the credits you have taken and the hours you have taken.

2. Each set of GPA's is your hours total divided by your credits total

3. Example: (Science HOURS total) divided by (Science CREDITS total) and make sure that is correct for each GPA-Science, Science/Math, etc...

OP
T

tootoo30

Account Closed!
10+ Year Member
Oct 28, 2007
Status
Pharmacist
Okay if you want you can send me a copy of your transcript and I can add the classes into the spreadsheet and send you an updated copy of the GPA calculator for your personal use.

HTH