GPA cutoff for Upenn linkages?

Started by nad7vx
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

nad7vx

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am interested in applying to UPenn pre health core studies post-back program. I was wondering if anyone with inside knowledge knows that the GPA linkage requirements are to transfer into UPenn med school or their other linkage options?
 
I am interested in applying to UPenn pre health core studies post-back program. I was wondering if anyone with inside knowledge knows that the GPA linkage requirements are to transfer into UPenn med school or their other linkage options?
Changes every year. Typically it's like 3.6+ for most links and I think upenn was 3.75 when I was there
 
thanks for the reply. how hard is it to maintain that 3.6 and 3.75?? also is there a MCAT cutoffs too?
 
Can't answer that. Depends on your ability or study habits etc etc

And yes mcat requirements