GPA From Two Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blackstars

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My question has to do with GPA calculation by AADSAS. When I transferred to my current school, some of the courses from my previous college were not accepted at my current school, will the AADSAS calculate my GPA based on all the courses I?ve taken in both schools or just the ones that were accepted by my current University. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

owusu-dentist said:
My question has to do with GPA calculation by AADSAS. When I transferred to my current school, some of the courses from my previous college were not accepted at my current school, will the AADSAS calculate my GPA based on all the courses I?ve taken in both schools or just the ones that were accepted by my current University. Thanks

I am fairly certain that AADSAS is going to take grades from both schools. The AADSAS instructions says to include coursework and grades from ALL the schools you've attended. So you will need to include both, for better or for worse.

All the schools, even if you took JC courses while in high school, they still count.