GPA question

Started by burg1995
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Post is vague but this is the way interpreted. If its a prerequisite and your suppose to have it finished before a certain time before your program begins and you fail the course, that program will be able to suspend your acceptance (if you get one). Happened to someone I knew.
 
Post is vague but this is the way interpreted. If its a prerequisite and your suppose to have it finished before a certain time before your program begins and you fail the course, that program will be able to suspend your acceptance (if you get one). Happened to someone I knew.

I think they mean it is a pass/fail grade instead of traditional A,B,C,D,F.

I could be wrong though, the post was definitely vague.