GPA Rounding

Started by Mayomi
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Mayomi

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello all, I was wondering how PTCAS rounds cumulative GPA's. As the way it stands I will have a 3.550 GPA on my application and I was wondering if this will stay a 3.550, or will that round to a 3.6 by PTCAS standards.
Thanks ahead of time for the replies
 
Hello all, I was wondering how PTCAS rounds cumulative GPA's. As the way it stands I will have a 3.550 GPA on my application and I was wondering if this will stay a 3.550, or will that round to a 3.6 by PTCAS standards.
Thanks ahead of time for the replies
Unfortunately, PTCAS does not round up.
 
I had a 2.997 or something like that the first year I applied and they did not round up. (I did not make the 3.0 minimums. Yikes).