GPA VERIFICATION TIME FRAME.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jz123

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I know ADEA AADSAS says that it usually takes 4-6 weeks for GPA to be verified, but I have seen people posting on the SDN saying that for them it took around 2 weeks (more or less). I don't know if this is true.
Can someone have experience like this post below about how long it took for their GPA to be calculated?

Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

i know its not the same service, but TMDSAS processes apps at about the same speed. on their website they update daily which apps they are working on.

The gigantic official application timeline thread has the answer to your question times about 40. People post when they submit their grades and when they're verified. You can even look at last years thread to see a specific date at a specific time in the application cycle.

Members don't see this ad :)
So mine was e-submitted on mid-June and transcript had been received before I e-submitted.
It took only 10 days for AADSAS to verify my GPA, at which point I received an email that says that application will be sent to out to schools within 2 weeks.
So it appears that AADSAS it's moving very fast this cycle.

Hi everyone,

I know ADEA AADSAS says that it usually takes 4-6 weeks for GPA to be verified, but I have seen people posting on the SDN saying that for them it took around 2 weeks (more or less). I don't know if this is true.
Can someone have experience like this post below about how long it took for their GPA to be calculated?

Thanks.
I think around June, the volume of applications waiting to be verified is significantly less than by July and on.

Last cycle, I remember seeing June applications verified at around 2 weeks. By the time we got to the 2nd week of July, they started taking longer. I submitted 2nd week of July and wasn't verified until the end of August.

It's true for me. I e-submitted on June 16th, and I received my GPA verification today, less than 2 weeks later. My transcripts were received on the 10th and 15th of June.

It took them 9 days (7 business days to be exact) to verify my transcript. Again, try to e-submit ASAP if you haven't, ideally before July comes around IMO. Also make sure to have your LORs submitted so your app can be sent right away after it's been verified.

Took me 1 week, they must've put me on the express lane.

It took them about 12 days for me!

However long, it will feel like an eternity!

Hi everyone,

Thanks.
It took mine 9 days to get verified, sort of quick considering their time frame

Members don't see this ad :)
I applied last cycle and I remember it taking ~4 weeks to verify. This may be different this year.

Also, do note that the verification is done chronologically, meaning that they verify applicants in the order that their apps are received. If everyone and their mom decide to apply today and you wait until tomorrow, the system will be bogged down and your verification will be delayed until they get through .

I wouldn't sweat it too much though, just get your app e-submitted by the end of next month and you all should be dandy.

I submitted my application on the 21st and just got my GPA confirmed today.

Any updates on how long it took for those that submitted end of June or early July?

I'm wondering if the processing time is still relatively short.

Any updates on how long it took for those that submitted end of June or early July?

It took about 2 weeks for my GPA to be verified.
all transcripts were in by 6/29

They received my transcript 7/1, verified yesterday (7/13)

Hi everyone,

Thanks.

My transcript was received 6/10. I submitted my app on 7/18 and my GPA was verified on 7/21.

Hey guys!
Is the processing time still 2weeks?