Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

GPA Verificaton Complete, Options?

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by EyeAmCommi, Nov 16, 2005.

1. EyeAmCommi

EyeAmCommi Los Angeles Smog
    7+ Year Member

AADSAS finished verifying my GPA!!! Anyone know how much longer I should wait until they mail them out?

I also heard that there is an electronic option or something for the d-schools. Perhaps they can see my application online? Can I get an interview based on that?

-Thanks, I'm so happy! At this point in the application process, every step is a cause for celebration!! :thumbup:

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. utahdent123

utahdent123 Senior Member
    5+ Year Member

AADSAS took about 4 weeks after verifying my GPA. Here is the time line.

Submitted September 2, GPA verified September 23rd, they mailed application to the Dental schools October 19th. Prior to the 19th I called AADSAS and was able to get the date of my approximate mailing and it ended up being a few days earlier then they estimated.

As for the electronic application, it is available to the schools but when I called to talk to them about it they told me they always wait for the actual mailing. Good luck!

4. shinji

shinji Healthcare for Life
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    AADSAS finished verifing my GPA last Wed and my application sent out yesterday.

5. EyeAmCommi

EyeAmCommi Los Angeles Smog
    7+ Year Member

Shinji, they mailed yours out really quick. I wonder how long it takes in transit...hmmm.

But thanks guys, that's all I wanted to know. I'll try calling the schools I applied to to see if they'll take a look at my app!

6. shinji

shinji Healthcare for Life
    10+ Year Member

Dental Student
    About 2 weeks according to AADSAS

7. howui3

howui3 1K Member
    5+ Year Member

The 2 weeks is for the transit time, for the mail to deliver your application to the dental school. Here is what AADSAS says, it's above your verified GPA:

8. howui3

howui3 1K Member
    5+ Year Member

The 2 weeks is for the transit time, for the mail to deliver your application to the dental school. Here is what AADSAS says, it's above your verified GPA:

Your designated institutions have instant access to your entire application on-line including your AADSAS GPAs. Part of this service, AADSAS sends a printed copy of your application via UPS to all of your designated schools, which may take up to 2 weeks in the mail.

AADSAS told me t could take as long as 4-6 weeks for them to mail it out. For me it took about 3 weeks, so it can be quicker then what they say.