GPA Verificaton Complete, Options?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EyeAmCommi

Los Angeles Smog
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
AADSAS finished verifying my GPA!!! Anyone know how much longer I should wait until they mail them out?

I also heard that there is an electronic option or something for the d-schools. Perhaps they can see my application online? Can I get an interview based on that?

-Thanks, I'm so happy! At this point in the application process, every step is a cause for celebration!! :thumbup:

Members don't see this ad.

EyeAmCommi said:
AADSAS finished verifying my GPA!!! Anyone know how much longer I should wait until they mail them out?

I also heard that there is an electronic option or something for the d-schools. Perhaps they can see my application online? Can I get an interview based on that?

-Thanks, I'm so happy! At this point in the application process, every step is a cause for celebration!! :thumbup:

AADSAS took about 4 weeks after verifying my GPA. Here is the time line.

Submitted September 2, GPA verified September 23rd, they mailed application to the Dental schools October 19th. Prior to the 19th I called AADSAS and was able to get the date of my approximate mailing and it ended up being a few days earlier then they estimated.

As for the electronic application, it is available to the schools but when I called to talk to them about it they told me they always wait for the actual mailing. Good luck!

AADSAS finished verifing my GPA last Wed and my application sent out yesterday.

Members don't see this ad :)
Shinji, they mailed yours out really quick. I wonder how long it takes in transit...hmmm.

But thanks guys, that's all I wanted to know. I'll try calling the schools I applied to to see if they'll take a look at my app!

EyeAmCommi said:
Shinji, they mailed yours out really quick. I wonder how long it takes in transit...hmmm.

But thanks guys, that's all I wanted to know. I'll try calling the schools I applied to to see if they'll take a look at my app!

About 2 weeks according to AADSAS

shinji said:

The 2 weeks is for the transit time, for the mail to deliver your application to the dental school. Here is what AADSAS says, it's above your verified GPA:

shinji said:

The 2 weeks is for the transit time, for the mail to deliver your application to the dental school. Here is what AADSAS says, it's above your verified GPA:

Your designated institutions have instant access to your entire application on-line including your AADSAS GPAs. Part of this service, AADSAS sends a printed copy of your application via UPS to all of your designated schools, which may take up to 2 weeks in the mail.

AADSAS told me t could take as long as 4-6 weeks for them to mail it out. For me it took about 3 weeks, so it can be quicker then what they say.