GPA verified

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

KN19

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay my gpa has just been verified and I was wondering what minimum range of DAT scores I should shoot for to get into at least one school. I'm applying to 14 schools.
Obviously I am shooting for the stars, but just in case, I'd like to know what DAT scores are okay as well.

BCP: 3.55
Science: 3.56
Cum: 3.73

I'm taking my DAT in a few weeks!

Members don't see this ad.

Okay my gpa has just been verified and I was wondering what minimum range of DAT scores I should shoot for to get into at least one school. I'm applying to 14 schools.
Obviously I am shooting for the stars, but just in case, I'd like to know what DAT scores are okay as well.

BCP: 3.55
Science: 3.56
Cum: 3.73

I'm taking my DAT in a few weeks!

Keep your eyes on those stars! Just don't bomb a section. That really screws you. October retake basically puts out for the cycle. Here's the protocol when scores pop up:

All 18+ - you don't need to cry, curse under breath is acceptable
More than a couple 17s - at least spit at the screen, toss a marker, hope for the best
Any 16s - calls for a storm out and some fist banging, possible glass shattering, add more schools
Sub 16 - apply to podiatry*

*Lurking pods, don't get all sensitive.

I agree with what the above poster said. And I'd add, you should make sure you get at least a 20AA.

Members don't see this ad :)
I agree with what the above poster said. And I'd add, you should make sure you get at least a 20AA.

Make that 21AA+ to be safe. 20AA seems to be average now. You don't want to be an average Joe now do ya? :cool:

Okay thanks guys for all the support/help! I'm going to try my best and shoot for the stars :D ( man that sounded corny lol )

Keep your eyes on those stars! Just don't bomb a section. That really screws you. October retake basically puts out for the cycle. Here's the protocol when scores pop up:

All 18+ - you don't need to cry, curse under breath is acceptable
More than a couple 17s - at least spit at the screen, toss a marker, hope for the best
Any 16s - calls for a storm out and some fist banging, possible glass shattering, add more schools
Sub 16 - apply to podiatry*

*Lurking pods, don't get all sensitive.

:laugh::laugh: