GPA verified

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

babyblue3b

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
wow i got a gpa verification letter and my app will be mailed out !! im scared to look at my gpa lol!!

Members don't see this ad.

ok i looked its ok lol....whats more important with or without...im hoping for PA schools?? i havent taken the dat yet what score should i aim for?

total w/ 3.53...w/o 3.6
science w/ 3.52...w/o 3.63
does science or bcp matter more?
my bcp is 3.43 and 3.45

with or without what?

Members don't see this ad :)
ok i looked its ok lol....whats more important with or without...im hoping for PA schools?? i havent taken the dat yet what score should i aim for?

total w/ 3.53...w/o 3.6
science w/ 3.52...w/o 3.63
does science or bcp matter more?
my bcp is 3.43 and 3.45

Temple looks at the without..idk about penn and pitt tho..your GPA looks good either way! :)

Your application won't be sent to schools until your DAT scores are posted (which could be as early as June 23rd).

Just so you know ;)

i only submitted a week ago and both of my transcripts were received yesterday...way faster than they say the 4-6 weeks!

just received. I read your conversation on the other thread mines the same. just a date taken and date received

Members don't see this ad :)
Your application won't be sent to schools until your DAT scores are posted (which could be as early as June 23rd).

Just so you know ;)

You can still submit the application even without the scores imported into the application, correct?

You can still submit the application even without the scores imported into the application, correct?

Yes, correct.

But be aware the application will not be officially sent to schools until the scores are imported.

still waiting for my gpa to get verified..submitted last week...

so does anyone understand the official dat postings? they have the date I took it, and the date they received it, which was today. Do I still need to send aadsas anything dat related?

so does anyone understand the official dat postings? they have the date I took it, and the date they received it, which was today. Do I still need to send aadsas anything dat related?

Shouldn't have to send anything else DAT related.

Yes, correct.

But be aware the application will not be officially sent to schools until the scores are imported.

Wait, let me get this straight. Did the policy change from previous years? I understood that the application would be sent without the DAT scores, but when your DAT scores were received AADSAS would forward them on to the schools. Is it happening differently this year with the change in how they get "official DAT scores"?

Wait, let me get this straight. Did the policy change from previous years? I understood that the application would be sent without the DAT scores, but when your DAT scores were received AADSAS would forward them on to the schools. Is it happening differently this year with the change in how they get "official DAT scores"?

I'm sorry. I guess I was thinking about transcripts.

As far as DAT scores go, I'm not sure how this affects mailing.

However, even if schools received one's application without DAT scores, they'd set it aside anyway until AADSAS sends them.

aadsas does not need any DAT material. yes, they put it on your application... but the reason you forked out so much money to ADA/DENTPIN is because THEY send DAT scores straight to schools... and pretty quickly too. click submit on your application whenever you're ready.

Is there usually one of the columns under grade conversions that is used more than the other between Inc+- or w/o+-?

That is to say do schools looks at one over the other?