gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seaa

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,
I am an international dental graduate from india.i want to do DDS in US.I am done with my course by course evaluation. it says my comprehensive gpa is 2.89 and best gpa is 3.53.so can anyone please tell me which gpa will be considered for admission purpose? and many of universities have requirement of minimum gpa is 3.so do I have chance with this gpa? thanks in advance!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi seaa, I want to know.bdid u send your original documents? Or did u send xerox copies with fresh attestation? If u sent the original. Did they send it back to u?

I didin't send them original documents.i sent zerox documents with university attestation. original documents in sealed envelope are not returned to you.

Reactions: 1 user
Hello Everyone!
I am reading all post and seeing a lot of useful information !

From all these people with low GPA how many got into school? lets post some results ans success stories

I also have low GPA - 2.8 and worried because do not have even a year experience but have 5 years of working as a nurse( also graduated nursing school in my country) and dental school + 1 year internship in clinic.
Does anyone know if my experience as a nurse can help me to get in ? Or schools do not care about other experiences?
Your inputs on it will help a lot .

PS: Please email me list of school who accept students with low gpa : [email protected]
Thank you !!! Thank you!! Thank you!!!