Gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Doctor PJ

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey i was wondering if a post-bac or masters would be better. I know that they look for improvement in your courses. Does your masters gpa get calculated into your undergrad gpa or is it separate??? according to aadsas. I believe the post bac gpa gets calculated into your undergrad. any suggestions from a 3.1 to get raised to a 3.5 :(

Members don't see this ad.

Doctor PJ said:
hey i was wondering if a post-bac or masters would be better. I know that they look for improvement in your courses. Does your masters gpa get calculated into your undergrad gpa or is it separate??? according to aadsas. I believe the post bac gpa gets calculated into your undergrad. any suggestions from a 3.1 to get raised to a 3.5 :(

I think it gets calculated in an overall GPA and all the classes are lumped in to one OVERALL GPA. You have several GPA's to worry about: Overall, science, non-science, graduate, BCP. This is from what I can remember. So yes, there's a graduate GPA, but again, those all combined form the overall GPA. Hope this helps. Good luck!