Gpa...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dent_craze

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello...
I have an MBA and an MPH degree and 5 yrs work experience. My MBA GPA is great but my GPA in MPH is average. How will the dental schools percieve it??? Looking forward to hearing from you... Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

dent_craze said:
Hello...
I have an MBA and an MPH degree and 5 yrs work experience. My MBA GPA is great but my GPA in MPH is average. How will the dental schools percieve it??? Looking forward to hearing from you... Thanks in advance.

adimission is much more than GPA. Market yourself on your personal statement and when u go for the interview they may question you about that aspect of your application.

Adding to what n2o* said. I think that schools will look highly upon you haing multiple degrees. If your GPA is aroung the average when AADSAS computes it you should be fine. GPA isn't everyting though, DAT will mean alot as well as your coursework, interview, and outside life, community service, work, military, etc. So don't stress too much. good luck