Gpa

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

subandrew1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im at USc and I really want to know how hard it is to maintain a cumulative 3.2 GPA over three years. I was thinking of boosting some of it with easy 2 unit courses cuz i know Im not academically strong. Ive heard also that its very easy to get B's in college, but hard to get the A? Any imput?

Members don't see this ad.

Im at USc and I really want to know how hard it is to maintain a cumulative 3.2 GPA over three years. I was thinking of boosting some of it with easy 2 unit courses cuz i know Im not academically strong. Ive heard also that its very easy to get B's in college, but hard to get the A? Any imput?

Well depends on the class and the person taking it. Example, for me I took a online class for computer science. Never opened the book unless it was for an exam. We had projects every week, but by the time class ended, I ended up with like a 98 average even though I never studied for it. But some other people in the class struggled even though it was so easy for me. So it's all relative to the person, how much they can absorb, how fast they can pick up concepts, how much they can retain, etc. So the point is even though a class is easy for this person might not necessarily equate to that class being easy for you.

I agree that it depends on you and also a bit on the school. Have fun, but also study when you need to. Taking a few easier classes, such as humanities or social sciences, can help ease up the stress and give you more time for the studying you will need to do for science courses.