gpa

Started by coral407
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

coral407

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
how long did it take for pharmcas to calculate your gpa? I'm getting so antsy.

Also since I'm taking classes this fall and in the spring is pharmcas going to calculate my current gpa and then recalculate it again later?
 
Takes about two- three weeks really.
Once you are done with your Fall classes, you'll submit the grades to PharmCAS during the academic upgrade window, they will update your profile and forward the changes to your schools of choice.
 
Takes about two- three weeks really.
Once you are done with your Fall classes, you'll submit the grades to PharmCAS during the academic upgrade window, they will update your profile and forward the changes to your schools of choice.

Yea, it took just under 2 weeks for me, and I had a lot of schools for them to go through also. I think when you submit has a LOT to do with how fast your calculation is done.