Grad Plus Loan Denied... suggestions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

forks4spoons

Followin' the dream. UTCVM c/o 2023!!!
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi, everyone.

I'm a little crushed right now. Due to an event 5 years ago, my grad plus was denied. They've given me the opportunity to get a cosigner, but no one will cosign for me.

Do you have any suggestions for extra funding? types of loans? programs? etc?

They'd be greatly appreciated.. I'm really just.. stuck (and sad) right now.

Thanks a ton,
H
 
Hey there, I am in the same boat as you actually and was wondering what other options I have besides getting a co-signer. I could join the army, but I would consider that a last resort.