Grad Plus Loans?

Started by ItemN9ne
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ItemN9ne

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is anyone aware of a deadline for application of the Grad Plus Loan? I just applied for this loan and worried it will not be cleared in time for school to begin. Thanks for any and all help. If it helps, I've also done the Entrance Counseling, MPN's for both Unsub./Sub. & Grad Plus. Just waiting on whether or not I applied early enough...
 
I know that this is a forum and is meant for people to share and to ask questions......BUT, when it comes to things such as financial aid, prereqs, admissions....you know, things that REALLY matter, it is best to call your financial aid office, your lender, your school, etc...to get the info.

Don't risk getting the wrong info from a well intentioned poster.
 
Thanks guys... This was posted last night at a time in which financial aid office was closed. I appreciate the "friendly" advice though. I've since called the financial aid office as well as the coordinator of student financial planning and worked everything out. FYI - for anyone wondering, there is no "dead-line" for the Grad Plus application. It is clearly better to do it as early as possible to give yourself time to work out any oversights.