grad school match

Started by thockenb
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

thockenb

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
hello>

I am just getting started in the process of grad school research. I want to study epid., using GIS with additional research in environmental justice and environmental health. This sounds like a tall order, but is there a program out there that might be a good match for me? Or, is an MPH not even relevant to my interests?

My info:
3.78 B.S. in Geography
GRE 1250
no experience in health field
3 yrs experience in environmental GIS
 
Hi, I know this is a very old post but I am interested in almost the exact same program. Where did you end up going? I am definitely looking for some advice, thanks!