Grad school problems :(

Started by bgm
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bgm

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So would I ruin my chances of getting into a health profession if I were to switch grad programs or switch from grad school to a post bac program? I got a full assistantship to an exercise science grad program but it is nothing like I was told it would be like. Before I agreed to come here I spoke w/ professors, read the info they gave me, but now it seems like everything they told me was the complete opposite. It is only my 1st semester but I’m bored out of my mind and have no interest in my concentration anymore. I was thinking about switching concentrations w/in my program (sports admin) or just doing post bac/taking pre-reqs….. will doing any of these ruin my chances of doing something like PT or PA? Should I just suck it up and pray I start liking my program.