Grad student seeking help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WVUGradStudent

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I'm a WVU grad student working on my final capstone project and I need your help.

Can you please tell me what you, as a resident, know about board certification? Why is important to you? What's involved? Why is it important to patients that a doctor be board certified? What does being board certified say about you as a doctor?

Many thanks!
 
Hi. I'm a WVU grad student working on my final capstone project and I need your help.

Can you please tell me what you, as a resident, know about board certification? Why is important to you? What's involved? Why is it important to patients that a doctor be board certified? What does being board certified say about you as a doctor?

Many thanks!

This really isn't an appropriate forum for surveys.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi. I'm a WVU grad student working on my final capstone project and I need your help.

Can you please tell me what you, as a resident, know about board certification? Why is important to you? What's involved? Why is it important to patients that a doctor be board certified? What does being board certified say about you as a doctor?

Many thanks!
Materials & Methods
I posted an open-ended question on an internet forum. I received 5 answers from anonymous users, 2 of the responses were sarcastic.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.