Grad student seeking help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

WVUGradStudent

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm a WVU grad student working on my final capstone project and I need your help.

Can you please tell me what you, as a resident, know about board certification? Why is important to you? What's involved? Why is it important to patients that a doctor be board certified? What does being board certified say about you as a doctor?

Many thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi. I'm a WVU grad student working on my final capstone project and I need your help.

Can you please tell me what you, as a resident, know about board certification? Why is important to you? What's involved? Why is it important to patients that a doctor be board certified? What does being board certified say about you as a doctor?

Many thanks!

This really isn't an appropriate forum for surveys.

Reactions: 1 user
Plus there's no real way to guarantee that posters are actually residents. You'd do much, much better just asking around WVU med center.

Reactions: 1 user

Many thanks!
Materials & Methods
I posted an open-ended question on an internet forum. I received 5 answers from anonymous users, 2 of the responses were sarcastic.

Reactions: 4 users
Status
Not open for further replies.