grade replacements

Started by RxShazzie
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

RxShazzie

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
does anybody know which schools offer grade replacements with a retake? i'm so confused.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
im pretty sure they do but its also a public school so about 90% of students are going to be accepted from texas
 
i'm in CA but completely willing to move to texas if they'd want me. do you know of any others? thanks a lot btw!
 
I know UMKC does grade forgiveness and takes the higher grade for application purposes. But the average applicant GPA is pretty high, 3.56. Good luck though. 🙂 I tried applying there last year with a grade forgiven GPA of 3.1 and got rejected. But I guess it's not all about the GPA either. I didn't have any experience in the pharmacy whether it was through a job or volunteering.
 
check Sullivan University, Louisville, Kentucky. They like students retake classes and do good on them. sullivan.edu
 
Sullivan U. is a newly established pharmacy school. It is listed in AACP web site under precandidate status. Requirements PCAT 50% or above, letter of rec, cumm GPA at least 2.5 (they take repeat classes into special consideration although it is recommended to do well in first attempt, see website for the details). I suggest you to check web site http://sullivan.edu for updates plus they have a pretty good list of pharmacy team, I think. goodluck