Grades After Acceptance (Tufts)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

clived80

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

So basically I interviewed at Tufts recently and am getting nervous about my grades. I'm taking a lab class (a required Bio pre-req) and am not doing too well in it. If I end up getting a C in the class, or even a C-, will the school end up rescinding my hypothetical admissions offer? My other courses I expect to get Bs or better but right now I'm trying my best to bring up my grade, but with interviews it is hard.

For those who were accepted to Tufts, could you guys give some input on this? Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hey everyone,

So basically I interviewed at Tufts recently and am getting nervous about my grades. I'm taking a lab class (a required Bio pre-req) and am not doing too well in it. If I end up getting a C in the class, or even a C-, will the school end up rescinding my hypothetical admissions offer? My other courses I expect to get Bs or better but right now I'm trying my best to bring up my grade, but with interviews it is hard. If you guys have any experience with this, could you give some input? Thank you!
If they say C, they mean it. Especially for prereqs. No worries though, almost 5000 applicants would jump on that spot.