Grades after acceptance.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cnutzz

Reaction score
Hey guys! Hope all is well! If anyone has any experience or insight, please let me know!

I am super grateful to have had some interviews. While that is awesome, I have been pretty sick this fall semester which has been tough with school. I am not failing any classes, but I am not doing as well as i usually do. Say Dec. 1 first comes around and I get accepted, do these grades from this semester matter? Like if grades are posted in December and I get B's and a C or something like that in Physics and Anatomy, is that cause for concern, or is passing good enough if I do get an acceptance Dec. 1.

Thank you for your help!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys! Hope all is well! If anyone has any experience or insight, please let me know!

I am super grateful to have had some interviews. While that is awesome, I have been pretty sick this fall semester which has been tough with school. I am not failing any classes, but I am not doing as well as i usually do. Say Dec. 1 first comes around and I get accepted, do these grades from this semester matter? Like if grades are posted in December and I get B's and a C or something like that in Physics and Anatomy, is that cause for concern, or is passing good enough if I do get an acceptance Dec. 1.

Thank you for your help!
some schools don't care
some schools just want you to not fail and/or withdraw
some schools want you to get a C or better
some schools want you to get a B or better
ALL acceptances are NOT final

Reactions: 1 users