Grades for prepharmacy...

Started by apharm2b
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

apharm2b

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
has anyone gotten into a pharmacy program (recently) that hasn't had the best grades....I messed up my gpa a few years back. Im retaking those classes but still need to finish up other requirements.....should I even apply this year or wait until all my coursework is completed?(should be done spring 2011)
 
has anyone gotten into a pharmacy program (recently) that hasn't had the best grades....I messed up my gpa a few years back. Im retaking those classes but still need to finish up other requirements.....should I even apply this year or wait until all my coursework is completed?(should be done spring 2011)


I hope this gets answered because you definitely posted in the wrong forum.

THIS forum is dedicated to discussions about the PCATs. Your question is about pre pharmacy and NOT about the PCATs.

You need to ask this in the pre pharmacy forum found here: http://forums.studentdoctor.net/forumdisplay.php?f=54
to have it answered.😉
 
also if you use the search function and search for "bad grades low grades and whatnot" you'll find that many people have already answered questions similar to yours" Use the search function or you'll piss off the mods lol