Grades Post Acceptance?

Started by Ayuka001
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ayuka001

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys!
I was just accepted to a pharmacy school but I'm still in my senior year and I'm wondering how impt is grades post acceptance? Is there a specific gpa I have to maintain or as long as I don't get anything below a C it's okay?

(I'm just worried b/c I'm taking a lot of units this quarter and I missed a lot of classes due to interviews so I haven't been doing so well on my midterms, probably gonna get B's and maybe even 1 C)
 
The school you are going to will have their own requirements. I'd just call them and ask. I think most schools require that you pass your pre-requisite courses, but I know of one school that required you to get an A or B in all of your remaining classes or they had grounds to revoke your acceptance.
 
Haha, I'm in the same situation: I've also been accepted to one of my top choices, but I still can't get myself to *only* pass, I feel like I have to try my best and get A's, or at least B's...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Haha, I'm in the same situation: I've also been accepted to one of my top choices, but I still can't get myself to *only* pass, I feel like I have to try my best and get A's, or at least B's...


Same here!! I am going to try my best to get an A, if not a least a B! I am getting lazy though!! CONGRATS!!! What school ur attending?
 
Same here!! I am going to try my best to get an A, if not a least a B! I am getting lazy though!! CONGRATS!!! What school ur attending?

Thanks. I got into Midwestern Chicago, I'm still waiting on Creighton. Those two are my top choices.

What about you? Any news from anywhere?