Grades pre physical therapy (C-)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JDbiology

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Just a question about pre requisites,
I know many schools require "C" or better.
I have an A in gen Chem 1 but a C- in gen Chem 2, I also took a semester of organic and received an A in lab and a B+ in lecture, would schools still consider me with that C-?

Members don't see this ad.

You'd have the check with the individual school. Most will not.

I was in a similar situation and had to retake Chem 2. You can certainly contact schools individually if you don't see the answer on their website or PTCAS.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello all,

I have an A in gen Chem 1 but a C- in gen Chem 2, I also took a semester of organic and received an A in lab and a B+ in lecture, would schools still consider me with that C-?
I do know that some school only consider grades that higher than C

Hello all,

Echoing what the other people on this thread have already said, if it's a pre-req course, most to all schools require it to be a C or higher. Some are more strict and want grades for pre-reqs to be a B- or higher. However, some schools do accept organic chemistry as a pre-req, so you can use that. But, as other people have mentioned, check with the school first.