Grades this semester

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lefty7

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anybody know if dental schools care much about grades this semester? UW is asking applicants to send their transcripts after fall semester ends. Anyone else feel like the dental interveiw process is hurting their GPAs?

Members don't see this ad.

yesssssssssssss..it's totally taking a toll on my GPA. this application process is a full time job.....and really frustrating with all upper division classes

:smuggrin: *raises hand*

I'm missing so much class time and some of my classes grade with attendance....I have to switch one my classes to pass/fail because I haven't been doing too hot because I'm too busy preparing for interviews.

Members don't see this ad :)
beannaithe said:
:smuggrin: *raises hand*

I'm missing so much class time and some of my classes grade with attendance....I have to switch one my classes to pass/fail because I haven't been doing too hot because I'm too busy preparing for interviews.
Damn, guess I have to stop slacking off then.

Same here!! I've missed so many classes to go to the interviews, and all these classes I'm taking just coming to kill me. There's just no enough time to take care of school. My main focus is of course on the application process. I just got back from an outstate interview yesterday, and I have two tests on Wednsday(one is ridiculously hard :scared: ) and fly again on Thursday morning,to another interview. The whole thing is just crazy. I feel like I have to cancel some of the interviews, otherwise I'm so gonna fail my classes :mad:

Catfish said:
Same here!! I've missed so many classes to go to the interviews, and all these classes I'm taking just coming to kill me. There's just no enough time to take care of school. My main focus is of course on the application process. I just got back from an outstate interview yesterday, and I have two tests on Wednsday(one is ridiculously hard :scared: ) and fly again on Thursday morning,to another interview. The whole thing is just crazy. I feel like I have to cancel some of the interviews, otherwise I'm so gonna fail my classes :mad:

I totally feel your pain...it's SO hard to keep up with classes and travelling...it's wearing me out.