Grades...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hilikus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Alright, first semester back in college since 1999. Taking 8 hrs while working 40+hrs/week:

Generial Bio A
Calculus B

Disappointed in the B but no big deal really but that A sure felt good and kind of really reaffirmed my desire to do this huge career change...

Members don't see this ad.

Not bad! I know how tough it can be when you have to work full time. I also have to work FT and couple semesters back I was taking 12hrs. and working 40hrs. I don't know how I did it but I did and was so happy when the semester ended. I will be going to school in the summer and I just can't "wait" to see how that goes! ;)

Good luck and welcome back to school!!!!

hilikus said:
Alright, first semester back in college since 1999. Taking 8 hrs while working 40+hrs/week:

Generial Bio A
Calculus B

Disappointed in the B but no big deal really but that A sure felt good and kind of really reaffirmed my desire to do this huge career change...

No offense bro, but what's your point? Was there a question there? Are we supposed to be proud? Disappointed? What gives.

wbdo

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm so tired, it's ridiculous. But I have 3 and a half weeks before summer starts so I plan to sleep in EVERY day.

WannabeDO said:
No offense bro, but what's your point? Was there a question there? Are we supposed to be proud? Disappointed? What gives.

wbdo

yeah seriously. i mean...good job! but, was there a question relating to this?

WannabeDO said:

wbdo

Just making conversation. No real point implied. It's the end of the spring semester, I like many people on here are pretty happy it's over. Plus it's my first semester back to school in pursuing this career change. Just felt good to share my good news. Nothing more.

And I really hate it when people say "No offense" when that's exactly what you're implying. So don't patronize me with your crappy attempt to hide your belittling comment.

hilikus said:
Just making conversation. No real point implied. It's the end of the spring semester, I like many people on here are pretty happy it's over. Plus it's my first semester back to school in pursuing this career change. Just felt good to share my good news. Nothing more.

And I really hate it when people say "No offense" when that's exactly what you're implying. So don't patronize me with your crappy attempt to hide your belittling comment.

Dude, I seriously didn't mean to offend you. I was a little confused as to why you would post your grades, but more power to you. If you look through my history of posts, I really don't like to antagonize people. I like to help foster a welcoming environment here on SDN.

Well I appreciate it. Sorry if I took your post the wrong way.

yeah, no kidding, you cant make a conversational comment these days without arrogant elitist pricks lacking social graces having a go at you. well done and keep up the good grades

I know this is an awesome source to have almost any question answered but I didn't realize it was such a bad thing to start a casual conversation.

hilikus said:

:laugh: :laugh: exactly