grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

caligirl!

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
ok so i transferred from syracuse to bu and basically all i do is get average c's on all my exams and end up getting b-'s in the classes i dont know why and its so frustrating!

Members don't see this ad.

why do you care?

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry, that was mean.

When I moved from Florida to Boston I was miserable when the winter set in. No sun for about 5 months, cold, icey, and grey. I couldn't focus on my classes, and all I thought about was getting out of there. My friends from Cali and Hawaii were even more miserable than me.

If you feel the same way, buy yourself some bright lights and make your room as cheerful as possible. Sports and exercise help too.

Sorry, that was mean.

When I moved from Florida to Boston I was miserable when the winter set in. No sun for about 5 months, cold, icey, and grey. I couldn't focus on my classes, and all I thought about was getting out of there. My friends from Cali and Hawaii were even more miserable than me.

If you feel the same way, buy yourself some bright lights and make your room as cheerful as possible. Sports and exercise help too.

i think you should be ok if you have a good dat score. what do i know. im new to this whole thing, and basically just do what my advisor tells me. lots of people from my college get into school though so it must work! are you applying this year?