Grades

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jumpman87

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys whats up, I have a question if i have failed my general chem. 2 course, got a D in organic 2, and I have already taken Gen. Chem. 2 over and got a B- , and Organic 2, am pretty sure am getting an A, cause I am only going to be taking jsut the one class, but because of that are my chances of getting into dental school lost??? Also what can I do to bring my chances higher?

Members don't see this ad.

Dental school is not lost until you give up.

You showed improvement when you took the courses over again and got the higher grades. I got a C- for Chem I and came back with an A the second time around. You just need to remain "golden" for the remainder of you academic career, score well on the DAT, and get your extra curriculars. You'll be fine.

stellar DAT scores, lots of research expersience, (try to get published) and shadowing experisence should increase your chances.

Hey Guys whats up, I have a question if i have failed my general chem. 2 course, got a D in organic 2, and I have already taken Gen. Chem. 2 over and got a B- , and Organic 2, am pretty sure am getting an A, cause I am only going to be taking jsut the one class, but because of that are my chances of getting into dental school lost??? Also what can I do to bring my chances higher?